Prestige Custom Coatings offers a wealth of accident repair options to suit any accident, our team have extensive experience in panel-beating, body repair and accident repair on all vehicle makes and models. In some cases, the damage might be too large to be repaired – we will then find the appropriate replacement panels and parts. The repaired panels are then prepared and primed ready for paint and lacquer. Once this step has been completed, we then bake the panels in our booth to harden both the paint and lacquer. The claim process is very simple and is broken down into these steps:
- You make contact with either the bodyshop, an accident management company or the insurance to register the claim.
- You need to tell the insurance company or accident management company that you would like to use our bodyshop to carry out the repair. This is important as they may want to instruct another bodyshop to complete the repair.
- The insurance or accident management company get in touch with us to discuss the accident and ask for us to arrange an estimate on your vehicle.
- We make contact with you to arrange an estimate and let you know if there are any other details you need to know regarding the claim.
- After we have submitted the estimate to the insurance company or accident management company, they will then give us the authority to carry out repairs to your vehicle. This can sometimes take 1-2 weeks depending on the circumstances of your claim.
- We will then arrange for your vehicle to be brought into our repair shop for repair.
- Once the vehicle has been repaired, we give you a call and your vehicle can then be released back to you.
There may be additional paperwork for you to sign before your vehicle can be released back to you. This may include a satisfaction note to let the insurance company know that you are satisfied that the repairs are of satisfactory quality.
A free estimate will be given on vehicles arriving at our bodyshop – or you can send us images of any damage and we can also provide a rough estimate over the phone or email.
If you have had a non-fault accident, we can help! Not only can we repair your vehicle and get you back on the road, but we can also register the claim with the insurance company or accident management company on your behalf. We can even provide you with a courtesy car*. We also offer non-insurance related repairs at very competitive rates. We can supply you with a free estimate for bodywork if you do not wish to involve your insurance company.
We deal exclusively with selected accident management companies to deal with any motor claims you have. If you are interested in how this process works, you can call our office to discuss your needs. If you have had an accident, it is important to register or report the accident/claim straight away.
When making a claim, there is undoubtedly a lot of necessary paperwork to fill in, this can often be time-consuming and can easily become confusing. We can help fill in all paperwork or go through the process with you in person or over the phone. Courtesy Cars Through our exclusive list of accident management companies, we can arrange for them to provide you a courtesy car as long as your claim is a non-fault (third-party) accident. This can often be arranged as a like-for-like vehicle.
All vehicles go through additional quality control checks to ensure your vehicle is safe to drive once being repaired.
The final finish paintwork is undertaken by our paintwork specialists to match your vehicle – this includes any custom finish paints such as colour shift, pearl finishes, spectra-flash, spectra-flair, marble, black chrome, fluorescent, candy finishes, holographic flake and metal flake.
Alloy Wheel Refurbishment Process
Visual inspection of damaged wheels/tyres Damage is then either machined out or filled Anti-corrosion techniques are used to protect the wheel Surfaces are primed and prepared for painting Primer is hardened in our low bake oven. A top coat of paint is then applied Two coats of clear lacquer are then applied to the front and back of the wheel. The wheels are fully cured with another round in our low bake oven The wheels are then ready to have the tyres refitted.
Alloy Wheel Finishes
Some people prefer to have a unique look to their alloy wheels, even if they are undamaged – we can cater for this also. We can finish your alloy wheels in any colour or combination you want. Our most popular options are:
- Silver Matte
- Black Gloss
- Black Chrome
- Polished Lip
- Coloured pinstripe
*Subject to a successful third-party claim. Not available for fault claims.